Summary of the position:
Arabic Teacher (AT) is responsible for providing group classes and/or private classes to students in collaboration with the Head of Education (HED) while also drafting and creating lessons and content.
Reports to HED, Manager and director.
Arabic classes and activities
• In liaison with Head of Education Department, AT should prepare their lesson to reach highest standards
• Be present on time for classes and prepared.
• Prepare outdoor and cultural activities with the students in collaboration with the HED
Lessons and content
• Draft and prepare lessons in collaboration with HED.
• Participate in the brainstorming for programs and lessons.
• Draft any other document that might be asked by management
Meetings, reporting and training
• AT must attend the weekly team meeting
• AT are required to attend all trainings given by HED and other trainers
• AT must attend all meetings with HED
• AT teacher must report all Arabic Private Lessons during the month through the system in place.
Undertake any other task that might be required by the management.
Studies: BA/Master in Arabic literature or Social Sciences
Experience: +3 years in Education
Languages Arabic + French and/or English
Salary: Competitive (according to experience)
If interested please send us a CV and Cover Letter at the email@example.com