This course is tailored for anyone wishing to improve their Levantine Dialect to a higher level than C1 and is mostly designed for professionals or Academics working in our region. It will enable you to:
· Exchange and debate orally on socio-political subjects.
· Read and analyze complex text and articles and summarize their main ideas.
· Training on giving a speech in a professional manner.
The program also contains an:
· Introduction to Law and International law vocabulary and concepts.
· Introduction to accents/dialects in the Levantine region and their differences.
This program is offered in the Regular frequency and is open for students who have achieved a level of C1.
Test your level for free by contacting us at email@example.com
Courses take place every day from Monday to Friday - 10 hours a week (2 hours per day/ 5 days a week).
Price: 450$ for a 4 weeks term.